SIR ENZO (PTY) LTD is a 100% black owned registered company. Since its establishment the principal activities of our business have been Turnkey Project Management, Building, Civils & Engineering.
SIR ENZO (PTY) LTD is owner managed by Senzo Dlamini who has a sound background and experience in the built environment having studied Architectural Technology at DUT & obtained a certificate in Project Management from UNISA. He has worked for reputable Architectural firms in KZN and Gauteng such as the likes of:
Michael Douglas Design Ass, Gillespie Architects, Emmett:Emmett Architects, Sakhisizwe Architects & MOSA Group to name a few as an Architectural Technologist & Project Manager. With a dying passion for Construction he then went on to manage & head projects and operations with MM Construction & Sakhazimula Construction before opting to go solo in his business endeavours.
We have built our business around a commitment to meeting the many needs within the construction and built environment sector.
Our mission is to:
- To continually build an innovative, sustainable and professional organization that becomes the preferred and pioneering leader in the built environment sector.
- Contribute positively to the economic development of our country by creating job opportunities and empowering our historically disadvantaged communities.
- To deliver high quality projects to our communities in order to improve their quality of life, sustainable employment and develop their skills in different fields we operate. We believe in the upliftment of emerging business in our community with a vision to become a leading business in our areas of participation, training previously disadvantaged people and assisting them as entrepreneurs.
- To grow our business through innovative strategies and systems, continuous improvement, sustainable employment and skills development.
- To reach a CIDB grading of Level 9 by 2022.
- To nurture and develop our subsidiary companies